Last Updated: 7 months ago
Contact Siàn Kruger
- Tsitsikamma Cottages, R102, Witelsbos, 6304.
- Longitude: 24.077847
- Latitude: -33.992147
- Bed And Breakfast
- Self Catering
- Farm Getaway
Open from 08h00 to 19h00, 7 days a week.
February – November 2022:
Singles: R450.00 per person per night
Adults: R450.00 per person per night
Kids (2-12 years): R225.00 per person per night
December 2022 & January 2023:
Adults: R500.00 per person per night
Kids (2-12 years): R250.00 per person per night
Breakfast R90.00 per person
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Tsitsikamma Cottages
Nestled at the foot of the Witels Peak of the Tsitsikamma Mountains, Tsitsikamma Cottages is the ideal choice for your well-deserved break.
Tsitsikamma Cottages is all about home; community and about connecting with our guests on a personal level. Bring your kids and the family to relax and reconnect around our swimming pool or a crackling braai fire. Allow us to steal away your worries, even if just for a short while. Our unspoiled, panoramic views, wide open spaces and fresh mountain air make it difficult not to unwind.
Not only do we offer some of the best value for money, inexpensive but quality accommodation in Tsitsikamma but our array of options is so diverse that there is truly something for everybody. From the original freestanding cottages to the tasteful family rooms, all our units are TGCSA three star graded and fully equipped for self catering. We have nine units in total which can accommodate up to 33 sharing guests. Our 4 hectare resort boasts a relaxed country atmosphere; the immaculate lawns give way to a large farm dam in the east, and our guests are welcome to go canoeing - all gear is provided at no additional cost. Children are encouraged to enjoy our trampoline and playground. We also have a recreational space with a pool table and table tennis table for your entertainment.
We are situated within close proximity to all of the renowned activities, sights and restaurants in Tsitsikamma; located 10km before the Storms River Bridge on the Port Elizabeth side. Choose us as your base from which to explore the greater Tsitsikamma and surrounding areas. Complete information about all visitor activities and trails is available at our office, and we are always on hand to assist with itineraries and reservations - please feel free to ask.Business travellers are welcome. We offer special rates and services on request.
Room / Unit Features
- Bar Fridge
- En Suite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Connection
- Kettle & Appropriate Cutlery
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Private Entrance
- Tea And Coffee
- TV (non-satellite)
- Wake Up Calls
- WiFi Hotspot
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Breakfast : Continental
- Breakfast : Full English
- Dinner (prior Arrangement)
- Business Facilities E.g. Photo Copying
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Conference Facilities
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Cycle Clothes Washing
- Cycle Local Trail Info
- Cycle Wash Bay
- Dining Area
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Housekeeping (periodic)
- Ice In Summer
- Iron / Trouser Press Available
- Laundry Service (by Arrangement)
- Parking (off Street)
- Pets Not Allowed
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool (overnight Guests Only)
- Cycle Mapped Routes
- Tour Assistance
Map and Directions to Tsitsikamma Cottages
GPS : 33° 59' 31.73" S / 24° 4' 40.25" E
From Plettenberg Bay
- From the N2 turn right at the "Koomansbos/Witelsbos" exit
- At the T-junction turn left onto the R102
- After 4 km the entrance to Tsitsikamma Cottages is on your right.
From Port Elizabeth
- From the N2 take exit 611 "Kareedouw / Eerste Rivier" and turn left
- At the T-junction turn right onto the R102
- After 14 km the entrance to Tsitsikamma Cottages is on your left.