Last Updated: April 2016
R336 near Kirkwood 6120
- Longitude: 25.420194
- Latitude: -33.39873
- Bed And Breakfast
- Guest House
We offer 5 modern styled air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with toilet, shower and basin. All rooms have their own satellite TV with decoder, coffee and tea facility, comfortable chairs, table and writing desk.
Our swimming pool, sundeck, shade area and indigenous garden is surrounded by lemon orchards and overlooks the Addo Rietberg Mountains.
Breakfast is served on the terrace or in the restaurant. A selection of juice, milk, yoghurts, muesli, cornflakes, cold meats, cheeses, marmalade and typical Dutch sweets will be served in a buffet style. And, of course, you can order your bacon and eggs with toast. Freshly ground Italian style coffee and a selection of teas are available.
In our lounge you can watch DSTV with the major international channels or select a DVD and watch a movie. An honesty bar with soft drinks, beer and wine is available for your convenience.
Room / Unit Features
- TV - DSTV
On Site Features
- Bar (honesty Bar)
- Breakfast : Continental
- Breakfast : Full English
Map and Directions to Lemon3Lodge
GPS : 33° 23' 55.43" S / 25° 25' 12.70" E
From Port Elizabeth
- From the N2 take the R335 towards Addo
- Turn left onto the R336 towards Kirkwood
- Continue through Kirkwood on the R336
- 1.5 km after crossing the railway line the gateway to Lemon3Lodge is on the left.
- From the R75 turn left onto the R335 to Kirkwood/Addo Elephant National Park
- After 15 km the gateway to Lemon3Lodge is on the right.