Elephant House B&B
Last Updated: November 2015
Contact Clive & Anne Read
- Longitude: 25.684894
- Latitude: -33.501156
- Bed And Breakfast
About Elephant House B&B
The wide verandas (filled with comfortable sofas) forming a series of courtyards are a defining feature, whilst the décor of Elephant House evokes Colonial and African images and is furnished with the owners private collection of antiques, Persian rugs and Africana art. The spacious bedrooms open onto courtyards and private verandas.
Children are most welcome and excellent babysitters are available on request. The children also have use of the "Club Room" which has a selection of games and a DVD library.
Map and Directions to Elephant House B&B
GPS : 33° 30 '4.16" S / 25° 41' 5.62" E
From Port Elizabeth
- Take the R335 to Addo
- 3.4 km past the turnoff to the R336 (Kirkwood) turn left at the sign "Elephant House"
- Immediately turn right and follow this road for 1.1 km to the gate of Elephant House B&B on the right.
- From the N10 turn right at Paterson onto the R342 towards Addo
- After 31 km turn right at the sign "Elephant House"
- Immediately turn right again and follow this road for 1.1 km to the gate of Elephant House B&B on the right.